35 weeks pregnant and bored. How can I pass the time?

Q. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and have Pupps (the pregnancy rash) so I'm rpetty ready to have my baby girl in my arms rather than my belly at this point. What can I do to pass time? I have 31 days left and want to do either safe/cheap outings or pregnancy related things like packing for labor, etc.

Can you give me just a few ideas?

A. Clean the entire house-- even the baseboards and kitchen cabinets.
Wash all the newborn & 0-3 month baby clothes. Sort the others by size.
Make an inventory of all your baby items to see if you're missing something.
Buy diapers, wipes, really thick pads (for you)
Make little notes for your house guests/helpers: How to do laundry on your machine, where you keep the extra TP, etc.
Wash all your linens like the mattress protector and pillow protectors.
Read a book. You'll be too tired to do this in a few weeks.
Garden -- just don't use chemicals & wear gloves.
Start filling out your baby book.
Make a few of your favorite meals and freeze them.
Put together any baby gear that you have.
Go through your regular clothes and put aside the items you think you'll be able to wear this summer.
Buy thank you notes and stamps for the all the gifts you'll recieve.
Take a few pictures of yourself in yourself 9th month.
Pick out your baby announcment cards.


Has anybody had a rash just show up over night?
Q. i am 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow and i woke up this morning to find a couple bumps on my lower butt like almost my leg and on the top of my back. Then as the day went on they got itchier and i had them down my leg on, on my belly, and on my side. Could it be a pregnancy rash? Should i go to the er or wait until my dr apt on wed?

A. Hi there, I get this a lot as well.
Is it especially itchy when you're in bed or shower?
I'm not too sure what it is, but I used some aqueous cream which is typically used for eczema, and it worked well.
I got it all through all of my four pregnancies, so it could be a pregnancy book.


How to help a pregnancy rash?
Q. I broke out in a terrible rash yesterday, conveniently just right after the doctor's office closed for the weekend!

It is all over my arms and some on my feet and looks like flee bites, but they aren't. My sister had the same during pregnancy because of hormones.

How do I stop this itching? It is making me nuts and I'm close to drawing blood! I've tried cortisone cream and oatmeal and even toothpaste, lol. Anything that will actually work?

A. you might want to go to the ER in place of the dr.s office since it's closed over the weekend. You may have a fungal infection, which can be treated with topical creams. It may just be nothing, and a little calamine lotion may do the trick, but I know how women are in pregnancy and pregnant women want a proper diagnosis and safe treatment so they can get back to focusing on having a healthy pregnancy ASAP. So I say try the ER unless the itching isn't so bad and you can wait until Monday.


when does a pregnancy rash start?
Q. like how many weeks into the pregnancy?

A. i never had one. i dont think that that is a for-sure thing to get.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment