How long after your pregnancy , do you start feeling bloated?

Q. How long after your pregnancy , do you start feeling bloated?
And do you get acne on your face?

A. Well from my experience, I got bloated in my first month of pregnancy

at what a bummer that was.

I got acne later on in my pregnancy, but alot worser things can and


will occur for some women like hemorrhoids, stretchmarks, constipation
etc...

So just enjoy when the time comes for you to finally see the baby

that caused mommy all the problems.


What pregnancy symptoms did your birth control give you?
Q. I know birth control can sometimes cause pregnancy symptoms so I was curious to see what symptoms others had and how long they lasted. Also, if you got pregnant while on the pill did that have any affect on your symptoms or when you found out you were pregnant?

A. Well they would actually be symptoms that mimic pregnancy symptoms or PMS. Fatigue, weight gain, crazy emotions (up and down), bloating, constipation. Those are some of the most common. Light spotting before you take your sugar pills (the last week of pills in the pack). You can even skip your periods on birth control or not even get them if you are taking something like depo (the shot).

If you got pregnant on birth contorl it would not effect any symptoms that you would get if you were pregnant.


What to feel in you stomach during early pregnancy?
Q. Can you actually feel a change in how your lower stomach feels during early pregnancy? And how about inside. What does the implantation cramping feel like? Is it similar to period cramping or like a pressure feeling. I'm asking because i have been experiencing these sensations in my stomach like period cramping. they come and go and i can sometimes feel it in my lower back.

A. From what I've heard from other mothers, implantation bleeding isn't noticed very often, or doesn't actually occur often enough to really notice. Never happened with me. The main change I'd say that would be most common, especially in super early pregnancy, would be constipation. I had a "baby bulge" when I was 6 weeks in both of my pregnancies, even though it wasn't the baby. I was simply constipated. it was horrible.


What is the earliest time that you could take a pregnancy test, and is feeling dizzy after one week a sign?
Q. I am feeling dizzy and was wondering if this could be a pregnancy symptom after a week of unprotected sex.. and when can i take the test the earliest?

A. i would take a test after you've missed your period.
feeling dizzy is one of the symptoms.

along with:

�missed menstrual period
�nausea
�extreme fatigue
�frequent urination
�tender breasts
�headache
�heartburn
�constipation
�spotting
�feeling faint





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment