am i pregnant even if the blood test was positive?

Q. I had two positive urine tests and one positive blood test.
But is there a chance it may be a hysterical pregnancy?

A. blood tests are always right you are pregnant


If a person claims to be pregnant more than 42 weeks and shows all of the physical signs,?
Q. would this be considered a hysterical pregnancy, which would ultimately mean mental issues? Correct?

A. She could be 42 weeks pregnant. It's possible her due date was off a bit and she really is only 40 weeks. I had an induction of a Somali woman last week who had been refusing induction and was known 100% to be 43w 3d.

If she doesn't deliver in the next 2 weeks though I would start becoming suspicious.


So im not pregnant, how do i get rid of the symptoms?
Q. Alright, so everyone is telling me that i have a phantom (hysterical) pregnancy. and without a positive result i guess that's all i have to go with. So does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of the symptoms and get my period back going? would prefer someone who has gone through the same thing. thanks

if your curious about more details as in my symptoms check out my previous posts.
Oooohhhh, relaaaxxxx! why didn't i think of that..... : /

thanks for trying to answer though

A.


I have most of the symptoms of being pregnant but my test came back negative? what does this mean?
Q. Ive been wanting to get pregnant for a while. my boyfriend and i have been doing everything right. I've got tender brests, my tastes for food are changing, i eat a lot more. i pee a lot more. ive thrown up a couple times but not in the morning. and my test said negative. am i having a hysterical pregnancy?

A. Those are all the symptoms for pregnancy BUT it might be sphycological. That happened to me. I have been trying to get pregnant and at some point I wanted to be pregnant so bad that it was all I thought about. I then started having pregnancy symptoms, everything you can think of. I threw up, had headaches, was bloated and so on. My husband and I were convince that I was because it had never happened before. But like I said, it was all sphycological. My period showed up 5 days late. And when I googled the situation, I seen that the exact same thing happens to women everywhere. You have to relax and just wait for your period to show up or not. I know it is extremely hard, but just try to keep your mind busy. Everytime a ttc thought comes up, distract your mind. I hope you get the results you want because the other possibility is that you are pregnant but there just isnt enough hcg in your system for a pregnancy test to pick up. Good Luck hun. Baby dust





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment