What did your early pregnancy discharge look like?

Q. Hi Everyone

Im TTC and was just wanting to know what your early pregnancy discharge looked/looks like? Iv had 2 pregnancies (one ended in miscarriage) ... and somehow iv forgotten what it looked like ha ha. So to anyone that can answer... Thank you :)

A. for me it was:
creamy white at random times
lots of watery during sex
discharge is hard to go by when you are wondering if ur pregnant.. but i think for most women it is white


Is there a difference between Pregnancy Discharge and Ovulation Discharge?
Q. I've noticed alot of women talking about "Pregnancy Discharge" and then "Ovulation Discharge". I was just wondering if there was a difference between the two? Or does the amount of discharge just change?

Thanks
Oh, and also, what does implantation bleeding look like? Is it light? Can you get cramps with it? :)

A.


Does this sound like early pregnancy discharge?
Q. First off my boobs have been sore for the last 5-7 days (only around the outside). My boobs seem swollen and my areolas are slightly darker but seem WAY bigger. Noticeably darker/brighter veins. Too early to take a test, but I am so excited (TTC 10 mo).


Discharge is almost like a loogie, I've heard it described as an egg white. Does this sound like early pregnancy discharge?

A. if you are pregnant it sounds like you are farther along then you think. i would take a test


How is discharge in very early pregnancy?
Q. I have had white odorless discharge for the last 3 days. It is only once a day from what I have noticed in my undies. It isn't like my normal ovulation discharge at all. I have all the signs of pregnancy then again my mind could be playing tricks on me??? Is that actual pregnancy discharge? Could this actually and finally be pregnancy??? Any input is more than welcome. I know I need to take a test but I am going to wait at least a few more days to do so.

A. i am sixteen weeks pregnant and i had the vaginal discharge in the beginning and i thought well i guess this means that i am about to start my menstrual cycle. I didn't it was the early pregnancy discharge .Have you missed your period. If so, I was the same way i never wanted to take a home pregnancy test. Because i didn't want it to come back negative. Which my fiance was so excited he made me take one and in seconds it came up positive. But i hope that my advice has helped you and good luck i hope everything works out for you!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment