what were your craziest pregnancy dreams?

Q. I just woke up from a crazy night of dreaming. I'm five months pregnant and I had a dream that I went into preterm labor and delivered a tiny little boy. One of his lungs was underdeveloped so he had to stay in the NICU. I know, very unlikely that a baby born at five months would be alive. It was just a crazy dream. And it was the first labor dream that I've had.

What were/are your crazy pregnancy dreams?

A. I have had the birthing dreams and the baby at home dreams and even the arguing with my kids over stuff that I would never argue with them about etc, I have also had the common pregnancy dream (sex) and sometimes really bad ones where I kick my husband out (probably on a day we had a fight and didn't get it all worked out before bed) oh and I hit my mother because she was drunkenly yelling at me but she drunken yells at me when I am awake so I know where that dream comes from lol.


Can my pregnancy dreams affect my baby?
Q. I'm 33 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and of course I've been having crazy, vivid pregnancy dreams for a while now! Except for some strange reason I have been noticing I have been having sexual dreams with women very often! I'm not gay, but I find it really, really strange. Why am I having these dreams? And can my dreams affect my baby in anyway?

A.


Ever since I got pregnant I have been having weird pregnancy dreams, what does this mean?
Q. The other day I dreamed that I was giving birth to twins.
The next day i dreamed that someone tried to cut my baby out of me and sell it.
Then last night I dreamed that i gave birth to a baby girl but then she turned into a little boy later on in the dream. What in the world is going on? Does anyone else have weird pregnancy dreams also?

A. It is totally normal to have weird dreams and/or nightmares during pregnancy. It dosen't mean anything other than your hormones are going wild. Hang in there, your dreams will go back to normal after baby gets here


Is it normal to have pregnancy dreams if you're pregnant?
Q. For the last past days/nights I've been having some crazy pregnancy dreams about me holding my stomach and people telling me about being pregnant.

A. I would say so. I have dreams all the time about being pregnant and the baby doing weird things that it obviously wouldn't. I also had dreams about what gender the baby was going to be because I was going to have my ultrasound and in my dream it was a boy. I found out today I am having a boy! Yay :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment