Is it normal for my urine to smell funny during pregnancy?

Q. The following may be tmi, and I am sorry but I need to know. Is it dangerous in my urine smells funny? its been smelling weird since last night after eating spaghetti-o's. And I just really wanna know if I should worry? i have no smelly discharge, just regular white pregnancy discharge.I am only 10w1d pregnant, so I don;t know it this is normal around this time?

A. Its normal during pregnancy for your urine to start smelling a little funny, especially after eating certain types of foods. i would talk to your doctor about it to be on the safe side. but i wouldn't overly worry about it.

also, get checked out just to make sure you don't have a bladder or yeast infection. and drink more water and fluids. when you are dehydrated, that can cause your urine to smell a little as well.


How do pregnancy tests work?
Q. I had sex about 3 weeks ago and the condom broke. I recently started feeling the typical signs of pregnancy; nauseous, headaches, tender breasts, cramps, bloating, mood swings, insomnia, loss of concentration, cravings, as well as the typical pregnancy discharge. I'm buying a pregnancy test tomorrow but I heard that I won't get results until the time my regular period should come... I feel like shit and I can't wait that long.

Or maybe this whole pregnancy thing is in my head?

A. If you don't wait that long you could get a false negative.

Pregnancy tests measure the amount of HCG in your urine, when a woman becomes pregnant she starts to produce HCG, the hormone doubles every 2-3 days so it's best to wait until you miss your period for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 is because you might get your period on time and you wasted money and time testing too early. Reason 2 there might not be enough HCG in your urine to be detected on a hpt because it starts of with a small amount and increases overtime.


Is this a symptom of pregnancy please help?
Q. I'm due on my period and my cm is going from thick and creamy to watery and milky and White and stretchy (like White EWCM). What's going on? Is this pregnancy discharge? Ive never had it stretchy before and there's so much of it!

A.


I woke up to find an unusual amount of clearish white discharge could I be pregnant?
Q. Me and my husband TTC on Feb 15th and it has been 11 days since we tried and I woke up this morning to find an unusual amount of clearish white discharge in my underwear and its somewhat similar to ovulation discharge but there was somewhat of a difference. so Im wondering could this be pregnancy discharge or what? could I be pregnant?

A. If you are between puberty and menapause, and you have had sex (even protected), there is a chance you could be pregnant.

Take a pregnancy test or consult your doctor.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment