How many months would i be if i am 26 weeks and 6 days?

Q. My due date is february 19,2007. i'm a bit confused because my pregnancy ticker say that i am 7 months but that cant be accurate becuase then i would be due in january. So i would like to know exactly how many months i am. Thank you

A. You are 6 months and 3 weeks. So you are almost 7 months. Which being due on Feb 19th would make you almost 7 months. It all sounds right to me.


how to enjoy the first few months of pregnancy?
Q. This is my first pregnancy, which i thought i would be quite excited about, but im not.
I feel so run down and my head just wont relax and enjoy it. I feel sick and im constantly worring that im not going to be a good mum. I feel like a 16 year old again.
Im 6 weeks and i just want some tips on how people got through this and if other people felt this way when they first got pregnant?
Also when should i start buying baby things?

A. Oh gosh you sound like me.lol. i was soooo sick and sooo sleepy in the beginning it was such a drag! i actually tried to relax and read pregnancy magazines and look at pregnancy stuff on the internet like how my baby was growing that week. i made a pregnancy ticker at lilypie.com, uhmmm....i was basically lazy the whole time. *if your in the mood try sex* , get yourself a coloring book or a word find....just try thinking of things. you could think of baby names you like for boy or girl....and as for buying stuff..i bought a rattle and a lil onezie neutral color of course because you dont know the sex. i also waited til about 13 wks to start buying stuff u kno just incase anything happened as in miscarriage dont freak out tho everyone waits cuz u never know. i hope this helps you out! congrats on ur baby!!


What is your favorite pregnancy website?
Q. I'm about 17 weeks pregnant and I've been to my fair share of pregnancy websites but they all seem very crowded and unorganized, if that makes any sense? I just want a good site that has good information and is easy to maneuver around on. Got any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it.

A. Baby-gaga.com its awesome you can get a ticker and there are other moms every age going through what you are, and it is a great place to ask any questions you are having! plus there is a place where you can see whats going on with you and baby every week. Check it out! im always on


Where can I find an icon pregnancy layout for myspace?
Q. I have been looking everywhere on the internet to find a myspace layout. I am looking for one that has the icons in the background about pregnancy or babies.

A. are u wanting like a countdown ticker? One to put on ur myspace page that counts dwn how long till u deliver? Maybe even has info, how far along u are, etc?
If thats what ur talking about u can go onto pregnology.com or baby-gaga.com

Both of those have pregnancy tickers. All u ahve to do is choose the ticker u want ( pic, color, funny or not, then coppy and paste the code onto ur myspace page





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment