What happens to sperm during pregnancy?

Q. I know that the cervix closes up during pregnancy, but does that mean that when you have sex during pregnancy that absolutely no semen/sperm enters the uterus? It all spills back out after sex?

I'm asking because I'm pregnant and after we have sex copious amounts of fluid left my vaginal canal. (sorry if tmi) I don't know if I should accredit this to excess discharge or his sperm having no other place to go.

A. probably excess disharge mixed with sperm.


How to feel for your cervix during the first few weeks of pregnancy?
Q. how would u feel for where your cervix is during the first few weeks of pregnancy? theres a possibility i might be pregnant,so i wanted to see if i could tell i am by seeing where my cervix is

A. Your cervix is slit deeper than you think it is.

When you have a pap smear doctors use equipment and long swabs.

You can also cause some damage by prodding around with it so just take a wee test they are pretty accurate.


Does sexual activity during pregnancy predispose to premature labor?
Q. A lot of people say it's alright to engage in sexual activities during pregnancy as long as it could not cause discomforts on the part of the woman. But isn't it that stimulation (may be caused by sex) can lead to uterine contractions and this in turn might lead to premature labor? Do i make sense here?

A. No it does not cause preterm labor. It does cause contractions, which later in pregnancy can help progress things, but not cause labor.

You change positions when it hurts, if it starts hurting all the time you dont have sex, not because it can hurt the baby, but because it hurts your body.

The only time you dont have sex when pregnant is if you have an incomplete cervix or issues with your cervix, or a high risk pregnancy, or placenta problems, but those are things are found by your doctor and they tell you before hand.


Do sperm enter my uterus during pregnancy?
Q. I was wondering whether sperm ejaculated inside of me enter my uterus during pregnancy? My hubby and I have sex normally during my pregnancy but i don't know whether the pserm enter my uterus or is my cervix tightly closed during pregnancy so as not to let anything in? Thanks in advance.

A. Your cervix is closed, AND it has a mucous plug to keep anything from entering. So no, sperm does not enter your uterus during pregnancy.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment