What is your favorite pregnancy website?

Q. I'm about 17 weeks pregnant and I've been to my fair share of pregnancy websites but they all seem very crowded and unorganized, if that makes any sense? I just want a good site that has good information and is easy to maneuver around on. Got any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it.

A. Baby-gaga.com its awesome you can get a ticker and there are other moms every age going through what you are, and it is a great place to ask any questions you are having! plus there is a place where you can see whats going on with you and baby every week. Check it out! im always on


Where can I find an icon pregnancy layout for myspace?
Q. I have been looking everywhere on the internet to find a myspace layout. I am looking for one that has the icons in the background about pregnancy or babies.

A. are u wanting like a countdown ticker? One to put on ur myspace page that counts dwn how long till u deliver? Maybe even has info, how far along u are, etc?
If thats what ur talking about u can go onto pregnology.com or baby-gaga.com

Both of those have pregnancy tickers. All u ahve to do is choose the ticker u want ( pic, color, funny or not, then coppy and paste the code onto ur myspace page


where can i get one of those cute pregnancy trackers?
Q. My family lives thousands of miles away so i think having one up on my myspace profile would be awesome for my family and friends to look at. Maybe one of those ones that shows how far our baby's development is by weeks until the due date? Or the tickers with the clocks that countdown?

A. I picked mine from Lilypie

http://lilypie.com/

They have all sorts from kids birthdays to pregnancy countdowns to trying to conceive.

They're super cute too and easy to put on your profile page!

Congrats on your little one :D


Anyone know where i can get a relationship ticker more like a timeline?
Q. I once had a relationship thing on my myspace that had the months like 1-12 and and a lil boy and girl moving across as the time goes on. Its kind of like those pregnancy ones. Anyone know where i can get one?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment