How were your pregnancy cravings?

Q. I usually crave what's already in my fridge & not something I make up in my head. I feel like I'm making myself "crave" lol
How were your pregnancy cravings?

A. I will crave pretty much every food I hear about. Like last night somebody in my house mentioned milkshakes and I thought I was going to die if i didn't have a mcdonalds chocolate milkshake.


why do pregnant women have cravings and why are they so satisifying?
Q. Last night she was craving a cheeseburger and I went out and got her one and she was so happy like her face lit up. Before I went out and got it she was very edgy but when she finally got to eat it its like she went into immediate relaxation. What's the deal with pregnancy cravings?

A.


What would cause someone to want to eat chalk and baby powder?
Q. My roommate eats baby powder and chalk. Its so bad that I have to hide my baby powder, so she won't eat it. She's been doing this for years so its definitely not pregnancy cravings.

A. PIca

(though pregnancy was a good idea)


Anybody have any wierd pregnancy cravings?
Q. I NEVER have any cravings and I'm 29 weeks.actually I eat quite normal.
I just want to know other womens wierd pregnancy cravings..anyone?

A. When I was pregnant, I would want doritos smashed with hot sausages. Lol, if you really want to hear some crazy stuff, look up women who crave starch and eat deorderant, and powder... talk about CRAZY cravings!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment