Can you tell the difference between spotting and bleeding because of a miscarriage?

Q. I may be pregnant, (I haven't taken a test yet), but I'm 6 days late on my period, and got spotting, I was just wondering if there's a way to tell the difference between pregnancy spotting and bleeding from a miscarriage?

A. bleeding from a miscarriage is nothing like spotting. if its pregnancy spotting it should be pale pink or light brown. when i had my miscarriage there was alot of blood. it was like the worst period of my life. and it was red red....like bright...but there was so much it looked dark to me at times. there was also tissue in the blood. and when you have a miscarriage, you have labor pains. i mean that you will be cramping so bad you cant stand it. it hurts to move, but it hurts to be still. its like all you can do is scream and cry. its horrible. trust me, you would know if it was a miscarriage.


Period and Pregnancy Spotting, what's the difference?
Q. I have my period, I think, but what's the difference between a normal period and pregnancy spotting?

A. Spotting isn't exactly a flow...its more like drops of blood that can or may not be mixed with cervical mucus.
A period, even if its light, should always show up on a tissue when wiping.
Both can be the same color and color is no indication of period, spotting, or a miscarriage as some people believe.

Best of Luck...=)


How long should you wait to test after thinking you spotted?
Q. for pregnancy.
spotting like light period.. i had it a while ago...
but then i got a light period.

A. You can test as soon as the spotin stops really but always test 1st thing in the AM better readin then


What could spotting in the middle of my cycle be?
Q. It started the day after me and my fiance had sex and he finished in me also 8 days after my period ended. It has lasted 5 days now no red at all just brown and enough for me to wear a liner. I really don't thing pregnancy spotting could happen the day after I had sex. Sorry I'm on my phone and can't edit questions.

A. No i don't think so. If it was ur first time. I always had that same feeling that way but it nvr came true for me. It might for u take a prenancy test.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment