early pregnancy related headaches or something more serious?

Q. I have early pregnancy headaches. The DR says they are pregnancy headaches because of the hormones. Mine feel worse on one side but it feels like someones squeezing my head as hard as they can. Do any of you have this?

A. your Dr is right the rising hormones and all the changes your body is going through with the new pregnancy makes headaches very common and yes you are right they are very severe ive had them so bad with both of my children i literally could not get out of bed the best and only thing i can suggest is apply a cold compress lay down drink a big glass of cool water and take two tylenol! i hope you feel better honey! pregnancy is not all glitz and glamour :) but it does have an awesome outcome.


Does a home pregnancy test work while you are on your period?
Q. I started my period at the normal time this month, but I have all the classic signs of pregnancy: headaches, nausea, breast tenderness, tired all the time, back pain (these symptoms have been going on for the past 10 days)- and my period is lighter than normal and a darker color. One of my friends had her period at the normal time 4 months into her pregnancy and didnt find out she was pregnant until she missed her period the 5th month. I am on my period now and going crazy thinking I might be pregnant- would a home pregnancy test be accurate while I am still on my period- how long should I wait before i test? Please respond with anything!!!

A. it depends their is one kind of bleeding that messes up your hormones and you may not test positive right away look up deciudal bleeding ( i hope i spelled that right ) but with that type of bleeding your hormones would be so out of whack that you shed your uterine wall something like a normal period and in most cases it doesn't affect the baby.


What part of the head to pregnancy headaches occur?
Q. I know that a symptom of pregnancy is having headaches. But like where do you feel the pain at...(the back of the head, the side of the head, the front of the head.)

A. 14 wks pregnant and have had a continues headache in the front of my head for a weeks.


but they can be caused by a number of things so there isn't really a place.


i think mine are lack of sleep and dehydration. i can't stay hydrated. i drink water all day long and wake up a time or two at night for a drink. ugh. it sucks.

other things can cause them tho...

low blood sugar
hormones
caffeine withdrawal
stress
stuffy nose (actually a pregnancy symptom, extra blood means extra fluids coming out of everywhere... sorry to be graphic.)

and so many other things... if you are pregnancy and having a headache feel free to take a tylonal but make sure it doesn't have any other chemicals in it.

tylonl is ok in pregnancy and nothin else!


Could i be pregnant if i used the pull out method twice in one day?
Q. Me and my boyfriend used the pull out method and he thinks he may have pre came in me the first time. Then we went to sleep and woke up and had sex again. It has been about a week since and I am starting to experience signs of pregnancy: (headaches, cravings, sore swollen breats, tired all the time, always very hungrary). What are the chances I could be pregnant?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment