What are some good pregnancy movies on netflixs ?

Q. I've been wanting to watch some really good pregnancy movies and I have netflixs and I can't find any. Do you know of any good pregnancy movies that are on instant watch on netflixs

A. Here are some instant movies on Netflix:

- For Keeps
- The Snapper
- Father of the Bride 2
- Baby on Board
- Miss Conception
- Home Fries


When will the school talk to boys about sex and pregnancy?
Q. I'm in sixth grade, and last year in fifth grade, the girls had to watch a pregnancy movie and the boys weren't permitted. Why do they wait to teach the boys? Will we learn anything this year? When do they usually start?
We are going to learn about the reproductive system in 6th.

A. I just answered your other question, but this pertains more to schooling which justsayyes.org does as well. I would definitely check it out to see if they would be able to come to your school!


What are some good movies to watch on pregnancy?
Q. Not necessarily information about pregnancy but movies with plots based on pregnancy or pregnancy documentaries etc. I like shows like Bringing Home Baby and Birth Day (on TLC) and I have already seen The Business of Being Born and The Pregnancy Pact.

What are some other good pregnancy movies out there?

A. I was just watching '9 months' on telly, it's a Hugh Grant film, kinda old but I've always liked it.
The only other film I can think of is 'Knocked Up' which is also a good film but comedy based more than anything.
As for TV shows, One Born Every Minute is a favorite of mine! Not sure if you get it where you are (I'm in the UK) but I'm sure you'd find it online. It's all real, filmed in a hospital labour ward. It actually helped me so much making decisions for my birth plan and also helping to mentally prepare myself for the big day!


How do pregnancies in movies work?
Q. I was just wondering how they perform pregnancies in Movies and TV.

When the female goes into labor and they have the baby all covered in guck. Is it a real baby? Is it a robot? This has always mind ****ed me.

A. the baby covered in guck in a long shot is anamatronic (a robot). a close up shot of the baby is a real child (but the child is usually 2-3 months old and not a newborn)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment