I am looking for a wallpaper pregnancy ticker?

Q. I know they have pregnancy tickers for myspace and facebook and all that, but I am looking for one that I can post on my desktop and it will work. Has anyone seen this or anything like it?

A. http://www.lilypie.com is the best site. After you make your ticker, it will give you a link and instructions on how to put it on your desktop.


what are the best websites about pregnancy?
Q. What are the best websites about pregnancy?
What web sites do you get the pregnancy tickers & widgets from?

Sorry if this question came up twice, it didn't post the first time.

A. I really like babycenter.com It has count down things and it tells you exactly what's going on inside you week by week.


why is my ticker not appearing as my signature?
Q. So I'm trying to put my pregnancy ticker as my signature on my email. But all I'm showing is the actual code when ever I send an email. What am I doing wrong?

A. All pics need to be web based
You need to have your photo based on a photostore on line
like Photobucket,flicker,etc then copy it from there and
paste it into your signature.
From your mail page Options-more options-signatures
click on use a signature then click on Rich text,make your
signature and paste the photo into it.
Then you must finish by clicking Save Changes.
Good luck.

Jess :)


What are some really cool things like this?
Q. I want some pregnancy tickers. The widgets dont load on my computer(so none of those please) I want like count down things that shows what it looks like or something. I have the one from babygaga.com. Is there any really cool ones you could recomend. 10 POINTS!

A. This is the one I have on my page

http://babystrology.com/tickers/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment