What's the possibility of being pregnant in my situation?

Q. I've taken Ortho tricyclen for over 2 years. I recently had unprotected sex on the last day of my period (I took the last green inactive pill the day before), which is also when I took the first white pill in my pack. Is their a possibility of pregnancy?

A. 50% .. i didnt even read your question...

I'm sorry but your answer is simple - GET A PREGNANCY TEST and pee on it =P

How on earth does anyone here know about your body? The only way to know for sure is taking a test, and for stuff as serious as this, definately do it very soon.

The next time you walk past a chemist, just buy one, or go to one of those NHS walk in clinics

Gooood luck =D


How to improve body changes after pregnancy?
Q. Hi! Is there anyone there who could tell me successful body recovery after pregnancy? I gave a birth to my son 2 years ago, I am size 8-10 now and was all the way along just after the pregnancy, but my breasts are a lot saggier after breastfeeding for a year, cos they were huge 38DD on my tiny body. And also I still have very unatractive belly - not big, but like a pooch ,and also when I do exercises or sneez, it is impossible to hold the urine flow, is that normal? Its 2 years down the line after pregnancy, maybe I could have operation done on NHS? Has anyone done that before? What happens then, when you have more than one child? Do you need to wear pants forever and your boobs sag that you can not even see your belly? And all the rest and your belly, after more than one child, even doing exercises, it is probably impossible to get back into shape, or you have different experiences ladies?

A. I cannot answer about the sagging breasts, as mine recovered following breast feeding and weight reduction. Here's what I did, and it worked for me to restore my figure. I started an exercise program. I did lots of aerobic workouts (brisk walking, bike riding, running) as well as calisthenics. To regain my abdominal strength and shape, I did lots of sit-ups and leg lifts. To rebuild my upper body, I worked out with dumb bells. To cope with your urine flow issue, do Kegel exercises. Try this link for directions on how to do Kegel exercises: http://www.childbirth.org/articles/kegel.html
Hope this helps - it certainly helped me to feel "normal" again!


Anyone did IUI and how many cycles have you done before conceiving?
Q. I am considering trying IUI after my last chance of 100mg Clomid this cycle. Any success stories? How many tries did it take you to have a successful pregnancy? And if possible can you tell me how much it cost? Thank U so much for your answers in advance !

A. I havent done it myself but a good friend of mine went through IUI. She had success on the second attempt and had a completely normal and easy pregnancy. Im also not sure of the costs. I am in the UK and she had it done on the NHS so not sure if you are in the US, sorry. Just wanted to share her success story.

Good luck.


what kind of things can male/demals get from conifer house?
Q. conifer house is that nhs shop in HULL for sexual things
i keep hearing about it.. but ive never been i know where it is
but what things do you get?
i keep hearing condoms and dildo's and stuff?

A. Their site says:

Sexual health

If you are thinking about having sex or are already having sex, it's important to get information, support and contraception to protect yourself and your partner from unplanned pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.

Teenagers who don't use contraception have a 90% chance of falling pregnant in one year. Young people who don't use condoms also risk contracting a range of sexually transmitted infections.

There are lots of services and organisations in Hull that can help. All offer free, friendly, non-judgemental and confidential advice. They can help you with all aspects of sexual health, from contraception to pregnancy testing - even if you are under 16.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment