How many ways can genital herpes be spread?

Q. I am 25 and have genital herpes. I live with others in my household and am worried that they may contract the disease by using the same toilet facility. Is there any other way to get it other than sexual contact? How long does the virus live on surfaces like a toilet seat or things other than genitalia? Should I be worried about my family and housemates getting it from me, even though we do not have sexual contact? If possible please state your source and if you are from a medical background. Please be serious, I really need help and answers. Thanks!

A. Both herpes simplex virus-1 and virus-2 may be transmitted through sex, or by kissing or touching any affected area. A condom can prevent herpes transmission during vaginal or anal sex, but oral contact with genitals or open sores anywhere can spread the disease. Washing hands can also minimize transmission.
Please note that if herpes simplex virus is spread to the eyes, it is highly dangerous. Virus STDs can not be cured. During pregnancy, girls with active herpes infection have to undergo ceasarian operation to avoid herpetic infection to the child.


Can a person with Genital Herpes have a baby that is disease free?
Q. I know someone who has Genital Herpes. She is telling everyone that she is pregnant. Can she have a baby without giving it to the baby?

A. Here's some real info... and it seems her chances are pretty high of giving a good birth.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_herpes-during-pregnancy_1360877.bc


How can I make a false pregnancy test?
Q. My best friend is being very careless recently...I would really like to give her a good pregnancy scare so that maybe she will think about what she's doing. How would I falsify a pregnancy test so that I could maybe switch the tests (only if it's negative, obviously) so that she will be fooled?

A. Why don't you show her medical pictures of the damage that STDs will do, a good dose of vaginal warts, lesions, weeping wounds,mouth thrush and sarcoma of the skin from aids and a good herpes outbreak will cure her habit of not using protection!Unlike pregnancy Herpes and HIV is for ever.


Do you think once people start getting vaccinated for HIV and Herpes they will have more unsafe sex?
Q. Since those are the 2 major chronic diseases that scare people into using condoms....along with pregnancy. Most other STDs can be cured with some antibiotics. What do you think?

A. NO COS YOU ARE WRONG CONDOMS DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM HERPES HPV OR CRABS





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. A great thanks to doctor abegbe the man that work for you as a father I was having gentian herpes for 6year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for dr.abegbe who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hopsitel for test I found out am negative thanks to doctor abegbe you can reach him on his email now DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM OR DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM or call him on +2348167022540

    ReplyDelete