If your cervix is closed during pregnancy, why do some have leukhorrea?

Q. I've read a lot that the cervix is supposed to remain firm and closed during pregnancy. If that's true, then why do some women have extra vaginal discharge, such as leukhorrea, when pregnant if their cervix is closed?

A. it isn't the cervix that produces the discharge,its the vagina itself.the vagina is self cleaning (the discharge is the way it does it).an increase in discharge while pregnant is completely normal

leukorrhea is a different thing - it can be a sign of infection and this should always be investigated


Is there anything they can do about a torn cervix during pregnancy?
Q. The first doctor I went to tore my cervix and it has bled during my whole pregnancy. Is there anything they can do for it until I have the baby? I am about 5 months pregnant now and it just gets annoying bleeding off and on.

A. I would certainly be looking into doing something legal about this Doctor that tore your cervix. I have had 2 children, and nor have I ever even heard that a Doctor could tear your cervix.

Ask them to stitch your cervix. That is about the only option you have.


How is there a discharge of fluids during pregnancy, when cervix is closed?
Q. I have heard that cervix is closed with mucus plug so nothing can enter or get out of the uterus. Then how is there discharge during pregnancy? Where do these fluids come out? Thanks for your answers.

A.


is it normal for the cervix to change positions during pregnancy?
Q. Is it normal for it to be lower sometimes than really high up other times? Just a question of curiousity. I know before pregnancy, your cervix changes positions all day, is this the same during pregnancy?

A. YES...very normal! Mine was down very low and kind of hard-ish..until like 6 or so weeks ago...now it is SO high and VERY soft, i can hardly even touch it! (Im 27 weeks now) So it soften and went high around 20-21 weeks..

Take care honey <3
MWAH! Luv ya!
xx





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment