How soon after sex can you possibly feel the signs of a possible ectopic pregnancy?

Q. I had sex 2 days ago and was just wondering what the signs of an ectopic pregnancy are? The reason for this question is because I took Plan B and when researching the side effects, it listed what to do in case of an ectopic pregnancy.

A. my question is i take postinor-2 before 72 hours and i was not sure wheather am pregnant
and after i took. I stated breeding after 15 minite does that mean i was pregnant? please help me thank u


What is the latest a woman could carry an ectopic pregnancy before she would know?
Q. How late could a woman carry an ectopic pregnancy before it starts with the severe pain? Lets say a woman is 9 weeks into her pregnancy but doesn�t have an OB appointment till the 11th week. Would she have shown the signs of ectopic pregnancy, severe pains, blood, back pain and dizziness by the 9th week or could it take later to show up?

A. 9 weeks would be showing by now. You'd have really bad stomach pains and you would be bleeding quite a bit.


Can you have an ectopic pregnancy if you've already had a normal ultrasound?
Q. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound that confirmed a uterine pregnancy. I keep noticing signs of an ectopic pregnancy but am not sure if they are relevant. When I found out I did not have morning sickness now all the sudden I get nauseas more, and ive been having mild cramps since I found out, and just got shoulder pain but it could be from sleeping or work.

A. Nope you're safe. Try to relax, 6 weeks is a common time to be experiencing a lot more symptoms, and some of them can be weird. Mild cramping, random aches and pains, nausea, constipation or diarrhea, trouble sleeping. All those things are normal and happen to a lot of us. Don't worry too much unless you are having unbearable pain. Congrats on your pregnancy and try to get some rest, your body needs it. :)


What are the signs of an ectopic pregnancy?
Q. I have an IUD in and lately I have been having spotting in between my periods and for the past couple days I have been having a sharp stabbing pain on my left lower abdomen that comes and goes. Does this sound like an ectopic pregnancy or am I over reacting?
I didnt have it put in recently. I had it put in over a year and a half ago.

A. Though you would not think so with you having the IUD But It could be possible,especially regarding the pain in your lower left abdomen..this could be an ectopic pregnancy in your left fallopian tube.
Sometimes,depending on how far the pregnancy is developed,the actual embryo can come away with a bleed naturally and this is far more common occurrence than we think.
Sometimes however they can require surgical removal,often in emergency,as if left an ectopic pregnancy can have quite serious consequences.

Mother nature plays many tricks on us and the trouble is that many symptoms associated with pregnancies ectopic or otherwise,can also be easily compaired to the symptoms of your periods so can easily be confusing..So while I wouldn't worry too much,see if these pains pass over the next few days but if they worsen at all then seek medical help as soon you can.

Hope you feel better real soon,Good Luck! xxx





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment