How do pregnancies in movies work?

Q. I was just wondering how they perform pregnancies in Movies and TV.

When the female goes into labor and they have the baby all covered in guck. Is it a real baby? Is it a robot? This has always mind ****ed me.

A. the baby covered in guck in a long shot is anamatronic (a robot). a close up shot of the baby is a real child (but the child is usually 2-3 months old and not a newborn)


Is there untrue facts about pregnancy in the movie JUNO?
Q. I have to do a paper on a pregnancy movie, and I wanted to know if there is any untrue facts expressed in JUNO?
I know that the movie is not based on facts, but what things that are portrayed in the pregnancy are completely wrong, if any?

A. I think knocked up is much more accurate in portraying the real pregnancy (and childbirth) lol


What are some good movies for 14+ year old girls to watch?
Q. I'm really bored and i will watch any movie as long as its funny or has something to do with pregnancy in it (idky i just love kids in movies) as in pregnancy movies like the waitress thats a good movie anyways does anyone know any Hilarious movies?????????????????????????????? I love the movie That's My Boy by Adam Sandler thats good anyone know any movies as funny as that?????

A.


Anyone know some movies about pregnancy?
Q. As a yearly joke on our friend's birthday, my friends and I love giving her pregnancy related movies. We've given her Juno in the past, and we're planning to give Knocked Up and a couple other movies. Does anyone know any other films that involve pregnancy in it?

A. Waitress
Rosemary's Baby
Saved
Away We Go

Heres a site where you can search specific movie plots http://www.jinni.com/s/3Gr





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment