Pregnancy Mask?Have any of you ever had one?How do you get rid of it?Should I see a Dermatologist?

Q. My son is almost 18 months and my mask is peeling but not going away!t looks like I have done a really bad job of applying foundation on my face!If you do not know what a pregnancy mask is it is like a dark tan on your face you get when your pregnant.It is getting more noticable the more it is peeling away but it looks horrible!Does anyone know if I can have it removed somehow??

A. some moms get the "pregnancy mask" & some don't but i would go to my dermatologist to get a product to fade it. he/she might prescribe tri-luma, a triple ingredient product frequently used to fade this type of problem. you might get a salicylic acid peel (20 or 30 percent.) this will slough off skin & hopefully reveal new clearer skin beneath. use an alpha/beta hydroxy product to help w/ cell turnover daily. i use olay regenerist wash which works like a mini microdermabrasion daily. you might like it too.
remember to wear sunscreen daily b/c the sun will cause your face to product melanin which is dark pigment & this is what you are trying to reduce.
good luck!


what s the best cream for melasma ? i tried everything from biotherm to neostrata nothing seems to work?
Q. hi i have a pregnancy mask & i ve been trying all sorts of brown spot stubborn spots cream ( biotherm neostrata la roche posay ...) nothing seems to work helppppppppppppp

A.


Melasma - how to ge rid of it?
Q. I got melasma (pregnancy mask) last year when I was pregnant but it hasn't faded away yet so I wonder whether anyone knows any solutions or home remedies to get rid of it.
Thanks.

A.


How can I even out my skin tone?
Q. I had acne and I had that darn pregnancy mask and it didnt go all the way away. how do I achieve an even skintone again? Any good products that really work!!!

A. Olay! Any line of Olay works wonders! It's a bit pricey but WORTH IT! Try th cleanser for blemish prone skin. I had loads of acne, and it cleared up and then the marks were cleared away by Olay!

Love the skin you're in!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment