What to feel in you stomach during early pregnancy?

Q. Can you actually feel a change in how your lower stomach feels during early pregnancy? And how about inside. What does the implantation cramping feel like? Is it similar to period cramping or like a pressure feeling. I'm asking because i have been experiencing these sensations in my stomach like period cramping. they come and go and i can sometimes feel it in my lower back.

A. From what I've heard from other mothers, implantation bleeding isn't noticed very often, or doesn't actually occur often enough to really notice. Never happened with me. The main change I'd say that would be most common, especially in super early pregnancy, would be constipation. I had a "baby bulge" when I was 6 weeks in both of my pregnancies, even though it wasn't the baby. I was simply constipated. it was horrible.


What is the earliest time that you could take a pregnancy test, and is feeling dizzy after one week a sign?
Q. I am feeling dizzy and was wondering if this could be a pregnancy symptom after a week of unprotected sex.. and when can i take the test the earliest?

A. i would take a test after you've missed your period.
feeling dizzy is one of the symptoms.

along with:

�missed menstrual period
�nausea
�extreme fatigue
�frequent urination
�tender breasts
�headache
�heartburn
�constipation
�spotting
�feeling faint


How do you tell the difference between period symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms?
Q. How do you tell the difference between period symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms? They're so much alike! And I end up getting my hopes up every month. I am 11 DPO and I've been crampy with sore breasts since Monday. And just now I'm feeling weak and a little nauseous. I always cramp a few days before I start though so I'm trying not to think about it. I guess talking about it on here doesn't help much huh? haha.

A. Pregnancy symptoms can vary from one woman to another. In fact, some pregnant woman may not have any pregnancy symptoms at all for a while and another woman will know she is pregnant very easily just from her symptoms alone.

Some of the early pregnancy symptoms are the following:

missed menstrual period
morning sickness
frequent urination
mood swings
swollen and tender breasts
constipation
sensitivity to smell
fatigue


How can I ease the pregnancy cramps and pressure?
Q. My doctor put me on bed rest for the remaining two weeks of my pregnancy which has made my constipation worse due to lack of activity.. The abdominal cramping is unbearable and I'm also getting extreme gas cramps on my right side that go into my back. How can I relieve this pressure? I honestly can't freakin take it anymore!

A. Drink lots of water that will help with the cramps. You can also take Phazyme in pregnancy you can call your doc but it helps with gas. You could try a few pregnancy yoga poses to help with the in-activity. Congrats!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment