What is the difference between ovulation discharge and pregnancy discharge?

Q. is there an obvious difference between the two?? I guess they can be similar. Altho I've heard pregnancy discharge is much more abundant & inscreases a lot.. thx!

A. The cervical mucous (CM) during ovulation is usually very snotty looking and have the appearance of egg whites (EWCM), although this is not the case for everyone. EWCM doesn't occur very often during pregnancy (although it can happen), but a runnier discharge is usually noticed. The discharge I had during pregnancy was very abundant and runny, sometimes it felt as though I had peed myself!


What's the difference between ovulation and early pregnancy discharge?
Q. I've been having a lot, a lot of white discharge for the past couple days. So much that at times when I'm standing it will feel like I'm peeing myself. I just started trying to conceive about the middle of this month when I SHOULD have been ovulating. My calculations may have been off because my period usually come two or three day later each month. The discharge is thick and white but there is some clear discharge at the same time. Does this sound like ovulation discharge or pregnancy discharge? Can you tell the difference?

A. I am having a similar issue. My periods are irregular sometimes between 32-35 days. So i bought a kit and so far nothing. But my discharge has changed and is watery and sweet smelling. I don't see how I could be pregnant unless I ovulated extremely early in my cycle so I'm guessing ovulation is near . If u started trying to concieve mid Jan. ( and suspected that was when u were ovulating) then it very well could be discharge from early pregnancy. I've been told its a early sign of pregnancy . It's all very confusing lol good luck sending baby dust your way !!!!


What did your early pregnancy discharge look like?
Q. Hi Everyone

Im TTC and was just wanting to know what your early pregnancy discharge looked/looks like? Iv had 2 pregnancies (one ended in miscarriage) ... and somehow iv forgotten what it looked like ha ha. So to anyone that can answer... Thank you :)

A. for me it was:
creamy white at random times
lots of watery during sex
discharge is hard to go by when you are wondering if ur pregnant.. but i think for most women it is white


Is there a difference between Pregnancy Discharge and Ovulation Discharge?
Q. I've noticed alot of women talking about "Pregnancy Discharge" and then "Ovulation Discharge". I was just wondering if there was a difference between the two? Or does the amount of discharge just change?

Thanks
Oh, and also, what does implantation bleeding look like? Is it light? Can you get cramps with it? :)

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment