Melasma - how to ge rid of it?

Q. I got melasma (pregnancy mask) last year when I was pregnant but it hasn't faded away yet so I wonder whether anyone knows any solutions or home remedies to get rid of it.
Thanks.

A.


How can I even out my skin tone?
Q. I had acne and I had that darn pregnancy mask and it didnt go all the way away. how do I achieve an even skintone again? Any good products that really work!!!

A. Olay! Any line of Olay works wonders! It's a bit pricey but WORTH IT! Try th cleanser for blemish prone skin. I had loads of acne, and it cleared up and then the marks were cleared away by Olay!

Love the skin you're in!


How to fight with massive allergies during the last three months of pregnancy?
Q. How to fight with massive allergies during the last three months of pregnancy?This is the seventh months pregnancy of my daughter.
I want to tell that it is irritating skin rashes/allergies over tummy, arms & legs.

A. First I would ask my physician if there are any recommended anti histamines for pregnant persons. If you don't want to use that option, nasal rinses made up of just salt water help decongest sinuses for a short time. Menthol and eucalyptus cough drops help with decongestion as well. A steam bath using a cup of apple cide vinegar in a quart of water for your sinuses (put a towel over your head, heat up the liquid, turn off the heat, give it a few minutes so you don't burn your sinuses and put your head over the steam, the towel is to help keep the steam near your nose and inhale). Eating the yoghurt mix that advertises its good for your immune system may help your allergies, (check with your Dr. if there are reasons not to eat that stuff), and lastly, keep away as best you can from the things your are allergic to. Take frequent warm showers and wash well so you are washing off allergins, when cleaning only clean with a wet mop or rag, and have someone else do the vacuuming and wait a few minutes after vacuuming before entering your home so the dust settles. Check you soaps and perfumes, and use only ones that are hypo allergenic and maybe not use perfumes at all. When outside if you have pollen allergies wear a small filtering mask, if you live in the US its going to be cold soon so that shouldn't be an issue unless you are in the south. Stay away from what you are allergic to, treat your symptoms and check to see what the Dr. says about anti-histamines, there may be one out there that is considered OK for mom and baby.


How can I get rid of the mask of pregnancy?
Q. Its been 5 months since I gave birth but how could you tell with the mask still on I have normally beautiful skin but after this last baby I dont think there is any goin back to that. What are somethings I can do to get rid of thes black marks

A. a pregnancy mask is a discoloration or texture of the skin on the face and unfortunatly there is nothing you can do except make up or have laser done on your face. example my mother she is in her fortys and still has a problem with the skin on her face. now the marks on your belly you can get a tummy tuck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment