Am I the only one who has normal pregnancy cravings?

Q. I know people who have outrageous pregnancy cravings like pickles and ice cream, matches, clay and junk like that (my aunt actually ATE some of that whack stuff cuz she had a deficiency!) But my cravings are healthy like raspberries, fruits and vegetables, low on meat, but cheese and yogurt are great...anyone else ahve normal cravings?

A. Mine have all thankfully been food cravings. With my first pregnancy I couldn't get enough fruit smoothies. Never really fancied them before getting pregnant, but I ended up buying a Magic Bullet because I would have at least one per day. When you crave something like fruit, why fight it, right?

With my second pregnancy, my cravings haven't all been so healthy. I'm craving fruit again - this time it's mostly raspberries and blueberries which I'll buy frozen and not even wait for them to thaw completely before eating, jelly beans, and the occasional chocolate (I generally don't crave chocolate so it's a bit weird for me!). I've also craved cinnamon raisin bread and can go through a loaf on my own in less than a week if I'm not careful!


How were your pregnancy cravings?
Q. I usually crave what's already in my fridge & not something I make up in my head. I feel like I'm making myself "crave" lol
How were your pregnancy cravings?

A. I will crave pretty much every food I hear about. Like last night somebody in my house mentioned milkshakes and I thought I was going to die if i didn't have a mcdonalds chocolate milkshake.


How soon do food cravings start?
Q. I have a period tracker on my phone which also doubles as a pregnancy calculator. According to it, I am four weeks and four days pregnant! Anyways, I'm having some weird cravings and I'm not sure if pregnancy cravings start this early? So am I having pregnancy cravings or am I just crazy-hungry for something?

A.


why do pregnant women have cravings and why are they so satisifying?
Q. Last night she was craving a cheeseburger and I went out and got her one and she was so happy like her face lit up. Before I went out and got it she was very edgy but when she finally got to eat it its like she went into immediate relaxation. What's the deal with pregnancy cravings?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment