how long after losing your mucus plug did labour start?

Q. hi. i'm 38 weeks 5 days along into my pregnancy. on the 30th march i had the first 'show' of my mucus plug. since then every time i go to the toilet and wipe i have more of it in my pants and on the tissue. I have had a little bit of tightening but nothing yet that's convincing of labour. how long after loosing your mucus plug did u go into labour?

A. my mom lost her mucus plug two distinct times before going into labor 2 weeks after the second time. The mucus plug is not the best indicator of when you will go into labor because it can regenerate itself.


how soon after i pass mucus plug will labor start?
Q. Passed my mucus plug this afternoon this I'm positive of. My due date was yesterday. This is second pregnancy. First baby was 4 days early. Been having alot of Braxton Hicks. Last Monday dr checked cervix and said nothings happened yet and come back in a week. I know no matter what delivery won't be much longer. Just wondering any estimate of how long before true labor begins after mucus plug passed.

A. Ive been loosing small pieces of my plug for weeks now(hasnt had blood in it). Well im 9 days late and STILL pregnant...


How long after you lost your mucus plug did you go into labor?
Q. I started losing my mucus plug a week ago today... I'm 36 weeks today. I've been losing a little bit each day. I was wondering how long after you lost your mucus plug that you went into labor? I am SO ready for this baby to be here! I know every pregnancy is different. Some women lose it a month before, and some lose it when labor starts... but just wondered when you did?

A. I started to lose my mucus plug at 32 weeks, had premature labor a few days later, but didn't actually have my son until I was 42 weeks. What I am saying is don't be to excited about going to the hospital soon, but do have your hospital bag backed because one you are already getting close to your due date and two your body is making the preparations for labor. Labor can happen any time but its always good to be ready to go.


When is the mucus plug supposed to come out?
Q. I am 26 weeks pregnant. Not sure if the mucus plug is coming out or it's just pregnancy discharge. I know, kinda a gross question. But wondering when it's supposed to come out and how do you know the difference between that and regular discharge. Thanks!

A. it usually comes away not long before labour starts, but when you are pregnant you do have alot of mucus and it comes and goes at different times during your pregnancy. You'll know if it's your plug cause it will be about the size of a 50 cent piece and it will be thick and bloody. See your doctor if your still worried.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment