How often does ectopic pregnancy occur without any symptoms?

Q. Could you point me to any scientific study. In what percentage of fallopian tube ruptures there were no symptoms of ectopic pregnancy (pain, bleeding).

A.


What are the odds of having an ectopic pregnancy? What are the symptoms?
Q. I have this irrational fear of my pregnancy being ectopic. I don't even know how it got into my head, honestly. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for the first time, this month. So, to ease my mind... what are the odds of having an ectopic pregnancy rather than a regular one? What are the symptoms? If you've ever had one, what was your experience?

I just want to stop worrying. If I do become pregnant, I know that stress isn't good.

A. hi :)

Im 22 weeks pregnant with my first and i had a suspected ectopic pregnancy,i had extremely bad cramping and kept passing out and i bled once so they took me into hospital but it turned out that the baby was fine.Once you hear that your baby is fine the worry fades away,its not irrational to feel the way you are feeling because it just sounds like you care so much!Don't get me wrong im not gunna say that i have no worries now at all but its just natural to worry that the little life inside you is happy and well.Dont stress just chill,the chance of you having a beautiful healty baby are very high!

good luck in your quest for pregnancy!


How soon can en ectopic pregnancy be detected?
Q. Every online health site says that I have the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy. It's only been about two weeks since my last period. I have a pain in my lower left side and it feels really hard, like a bump or something. The pain moves to my lower back and my upper abdomen from time to time, but it generally stays in the my side, and it's there constantly. I also noticed that it feels worse when I cough or sneeze. Anyone have any input as to what this could be?

A. Well, at two weeks since your last period, you should just now be ovulating or have ovulated in the last few days. You would have had to have sex in the last few days. And even if you have ovulated and the egg was fertilized, I don't think it would have implanted yet or become big enough to see. We usually see ectopics at at around 5 weeks, minimum. So possible I guess, but unlikely, I think, at this point, to be an ectopic.

That said, it could certainly be some kind of ovarian cyst. They are common, could feel like a mass if you are very thin or it is big enough. They can be very painful.

Check it out with the doctor, they may do a pelvic ultrasound, and they can look at your ovaries to see if there are cysts, and they can double check that there is no ectopic pregnancy as well. Good luck. =)


Do ectopic pregnancies show up on pregnancy tests and do they have regular pregnancy symptoms?
Q. i bought a clear blue easy digital pregnancy test, both showed up "not pregnant", but i still think maybe i am. ive had sharp pains here and there in the bottom right of my abdomen.
so, do ectopic pregnancies have regular symptoms and do they show up on a test?

A. YES an ectopic pregnancy would have increased hcg levels that would give a positive reading on an HPT





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment