Is it normal to have pregnancy dreams if you're pregnant?

Q. For the last past days/nights I've been having some crazy pregnancy dreams about me holding my stomach and people telling me about being pregnant.

A. I would say so. I have dreams all the time about being pregnant and the baby doing weird things that it obviously wouldn't. I also had dreams about what gender the baby was going to be because I was going to have my ultrasound and in my dream it was a boy. I found out today I am having a boy! Yay :)


Did you have pregnancy dreams? If so, when did they occur and how often?
Q. I had a dream that I was in the hospital and I conceived a healthy baby boy but the baby and it seemed so real...Is it common to have pregnancy dreams? If yes, when does it occur and how often? I'm in the 2nd month of trying to conceive and in the 2 week waiting period and just wondering is this a common sign of pregnancy?

A.


What do my pregnancy dreams mean?
Q. Okay, I have these constant reoccuring pregnancy dreams. I've had the same one twice, and have had at least seven other variations. This has occured over the course of a year. I am not currently considering having children, and most likely won't be for quite some time. Thus, I find these dreams perplexing. Any ideas as to what these dreams mean?
I'm not sexually active- so there is no chance of me being pregnant.

A. You have a really cool destiny in you that has not been birthed yet; it is developing. Continue to develop and practice your gifts and talents, and it will be birthed when the timing is right. You don't want to birth it prematurely before it has had time to develop nor before the appropriate timing. At this point, just be encouraged that something cool is coming your way and developing for your life that has to do with your destiny (part of what you were created to do). This is great dream!


What Is The Craziest Pregnancy Dream You've Ever Had?
Q. I am 35 weeks along with a little boy. Just the other night I had a dream that I had sextuplets, 3 boys, and 3 girls. I delivered in a "hospital" that was more like a house and didn't receive any pain medication. I was discharged 2 hours later, and all I could think about was buying 6 carseats and where the heck I was going to put all the kids in the car. Does anyone have a funny, entertaining, interesting, odd, strange pregnancy dream they would like to share?

A. 3 dreams come to mind:

1. I gave birth to a flamingo. Nobody thought it was weird, not even me, and I wasn't even that concerned. I was feeding it at night and it started wrapping around my arm like a boa constrictor, and it was really hot and sweaty. I freaked out because it got really tight, and started flapping my arm, the flamingo came off, fell hard on the floor and shattered like glass!

2. I gave birth to 2 boys and 2 girls, one came from my thigh, another was birthed out of my glute, another from my belly, they came from all different places. And some were like full grown kids with hair that could talk, and others were babies. And I knew there were more in there, waiting to come out.

3. I felt movement in my belly and thought I had to let the baby out so it could run around. I did (not sure how) and it was a cocker spaniel. It ran around the house and I couldn't catch it to put it back in there.

Yep, never had crazier dreams than I do now.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment