Is it to early to take a home pregnancy test?

Q. I think i might be having early pregnancy spotting but i don't know for sure is it to early to take a home pregnancy test???? If it is to early when should i take a home pregnancy test????

A. Too early is when you test more than 5 days before your expected period or 14 days after unprotected sex

Its best to wait until you MISS a period to take a test


What is the difference between "spotting" and a normal period?
Q. So, I'm trying to get pregnant. I may be over-zealous. Whenever I go to look what the early signs of pregnancy are, spotting is one of the signs.

How heavy is spotting? Can it look like a normal period? Act like a normal period?

A. While spotting can be a sign of early pregnancy, few women actually experience this. You shouldn't use this as a basis for possible fertilization. But none the less, "spotting" is not going to feel like your period. You may experience some slight cramps with it but not the "flow" feeling of blood leaving your body. You know how you can tell you have started overnight, or the way you know you have leaked past a tampon. Spotting should be quick, and light colored. If not in a traditional splatters, it should not last more than a day and you should not soak through a pad in two hours. If you still want to speculate on the pregnancy before you get results try instead if you feel different. As spacey as that sounds, a woman can usually tell when her period is approaching. Do you still have that feeling like your period is about the begin? Or maybe you are more susceptible to smells, not overbearing but slightly. Good luck and remember to trust yourself, if are not spotting but having an actual menstrual cycle you know it even if you don't want to. I wish you the best.


How Often Do You Spot During Pregnancy?
Q. does spotting happen once a month for a few days?
or does it only happen during early pregnancy?
do women go thru their whole pregnancy spotting here and there?

how often during early pregnancy do you spot?

A.


How can I be sure that this is my period?
Q. Im on birth control and I usually have my period at the end of every month. The birth control caused my last period to be pushed back to February 14th. I was cramping like usual but the bleeding was seemingly lighter. Now I'm cramping again and light bleeding has started. I don't know if the pill is just messing up my period or if the pill failed and this is a symptom of pre pregnancy spotting. Do the cramps mean for sure that I'm on my period?

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment