What are some really cool things like this?

Q. I want some pregnancy tickers. The widgets dont load on my computer(so none of those please) I want like count down things that shows what it looks like or something. I have the one from babygaga.com. Is there any really cool ones you could recomend. 10 POINTS!

A. This is the one I have on my page

http://babystrology.com/tickers/


I am 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant and want to upload weekly "belly pics" on to myspace, is it too soon still?
Q. I've been taking pictures since week 7 , currently have 5 photos. I am dying to upload an album onto myspace or add a cute pregnancy ticker on my profile. My boyfriend says its still too early and I might jinx it. Is it too soon still? ,Thanks in advance.

A. no not too soon, You most likely will not be showing, Just bloated..Lol i took pics the day i found out!!


Is there a pregnancy ticker that will work as my Yahoo signature and also add to my 360?
Q. I have found some really cute tickers out there but cannot get them to work with any of my Yahoo things. I would really like to add one but am unsure as to how.
So far, I could only copy and paste a ticker from another website but it won't change the number of days or anything. If anyone can help me that would be great. I would like to share the countdown with family and friends. Thank you for any input you may have.

A. I used to use www.tickerfactory.com, or lafemmebonita.com. Those should have html codes that you can use on your 360 page. They worked on my signature on www.whattoexpect.com. I hope you have found this helpful.


How many months would i be if i am 26 weeks and 6 days?
Q. My due date is february 19,2007. i'm a bit confused because my pregnancy ticker say that i am 7 months but that cant be accurate becuase then i would be due in january. So i would like to know exactly how many months i am. Thank you

A. You are 6 months and 3 weeks. So you are almost 7 months. Which being due on Feb 19th would make you almost 7 months. It all sounds right to me.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment