How often does ectopic pregnancy occur without any symptoms?

Q. Could you point me to any scientific study. In what percentage of fallopian tube ruptures there were no symptoms of ectopic pregnancy (pain, bleeding).

A.


What are the odds of having an ectopic pregnancy? What are the symptoms?
Q. I have this irrational fear of my pregnancy being ectopic. I don't even know how it got into my head, honestly. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for the first time, this month. So, to ease my mind... what are the odds of having an ectopic pregnancy rather than a regular one? What are the symptoms? If you've ever had one, what was your experience?

I just want to stop worrying. If I do become pregnant, I know that stress isn't good.

A. hi :)

Im 22 weeks pregnant with my first and i had a suspected ectopic pregnancy,i had extremely bad cramping and kept passing out and i bled once so they took me into hospital but it turned out that the baby was fine.Once you hear that your baby is fine the worry fades away,its not irrational to feel the way you are feeling because it just sounds like you care so much!Don't get me wrong im not gunna say that i have no worries now at all but its just natural to worry that the little life inside you is happy and well.Dont stress just chill,the chance of you having a beautiful healty baby are very high!

good luck in your quest for pregnancy!


Do ectopic pregnancies show up on pregnancy tests and do they have regular pregnancy symptoms?
Q. i bought a clear blue easy digital pregnancy test, both showed up "not pregnant", but i still think maybe i am. ive had sharp pains here and there in the bottom right of my abdomen.
so, do ectopic pregnancies have regular symptoms and do they show up on a test?

A. YES an ectopic pregnancy would have increased hcg levels that would give a positive reading on an HPT


What's the difference between an ectopic pregnancy and a ruptured ectopic pregnancy?
Q. The question above speaks for itself but here are some further questions. What are the pain differences? Would it be a noticeable difference where you can't bear it or would the symptoms gradually get worse and kind of be flashes of pain? How far into the ectopic pregnancy until it's likely to rupture? Please&ThankYou.

A. A friend of mine had an ectopic pregnancy in which her fallopian tube ruptured and had to be removed.

I believe she was 9-10 weeks along.

You would KNOW if your fallopian tube ruptured. You would be in unspeakable, unbearable pain. If you were having an ectopic pregnancy, you'd be feeling intense, sharp pains on one side of your lower abdomen.

If you think you're having one, go to the ER, ASAP. They aren't anything to play around with. It needs to be removed right away!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment