How can my fallopian tube be weak?

Q. I had an ectopic pregnancy and my one fallopian tube had to be removed. During the surgery the surgeon stated that he had to drain my other tube because there was blockage and noticed that my other tube was weak. What could have caused the tube to become weak?

A. Blocked fallopian tubes :-

When the route for the eggs, after ovulation, to the uterus is blocked, a pregnancy cannot occur. Tubes that are twisted and thin normally have muscles in their walls that are too thin and cannot make the pumping movement necessary to push the egg into the womb. Narrow and weak tubes are congenital.

Agglutinations generate from inflammations on the ovaries and tubes - chlamydia and gonorrhoea being the main causes. An inflammation in the ovaries and fallopian tubes, the appendices of the uterus, is called adnexitis.

so basically its mostly congential... i.e the way your made or something you've had since birth.

x


to a friend of mine fallopian tube was removed suspecting tubal pregnancy and a DNC was done .Why?
Q. to a friend of mine fallopian tube was removed suspecting tubal pregnancy and a cleaning of uterus was done .What might be the reason?

A.


What is a good Prenatal vitamin for before and during pregnancy?
Q. This will be attempt number two after losing our first baby and my right Fallopian tube to an Ectopic pregnancy. I just want to make sure that I am doing everything I can to make sure I am as healthily as I can be before and during this attempt for another baby. Any ideas and suggestions are welcome. Thank you!!!

A. Sanatogen His and Hers is good. It Gives you a vitamin for him and one for you. He has one to keep his little swimmers healthy and yours is to reduce the risk of spinal problems.
The link below explains all
xx


Where can I find more information about a ruptured Fallopian Tube found in a newborn?
Q. All I can find is information about tubal (ectopic) pregnancies. What about ruptured Fallopian tubes in non-pregnant woman and babies?

I ask because I know a person who as a 28-day old baby had to have surgery to repair it and now wants to know more about it and whether it will effect her ability to become pregnant. She wants to gather some info before seeing a doctor about it, but I can't find anything for her.

A. I am so sorry about your friend. I had an ectopic pregnancy and it was SO painful. Hm, I would try a women's site like ivillage.com or Google it. Or maybe ask your own gynocologist about it and where you can find info about it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment