Can you have linea nigrea during a hysterical pregnancy?

Q. HI every1, just have a question: i have had irregular periods ever since my miscarriage last year. i finally got a period last month and it lasted on and off for about 3 weeks. now i'm getting a really bloated belly, headaches, backaches, breast pain, linea nigrea, nausea and tiredness. i haven't gotten my period yet and i should have about two weeks ago. my belly is very bloated and yet i have lost 1 pound and my weight hasn't gone up at all. i also noticed that my pants do not fit anymore. i do not use protection with my husband other then the withdrawl method. but we truly did not think i could get pregnant with my irregularity. does this sound like a pregnancy or can you get the line and symptoms if your having a hysterical pregnancy? i also have hpv and precancer on my cervix, so i really didn't want to get pregnant now. i wanted to wait till i was ready.

A. Take a test. HPV and the cervical changes it causes will not harm the baby as long as your OB is prepared for it. Since cervical cancer is so slow growing and low grade changes usually resolve on their own, pregnancy and holding off treatment during it will most likely not harm you.


What are symptoms of hysterial pregnancy?
Q. So these are symptoms I don't normally have & am having now:
Sensitive breasts
Lower back pain
Near constant nausea (at times)
Sensitivity to smells
Irregular cramping

Are these all normal? I wanna be preg but know I am not is this like a mild case of hysterical pregnancy?

A. The symptoms of pregnancy and hysterical pregnancy are identical, although hysterical pregnancy symptoms may start sooner. If you're getting the symptoms more than 4 or 5 days before your period is due you can be reasonably certain that they're not legitimate pregnancy symptoms, as it takes that long for your body to even realize it's pregnant and start producing HCG.


What were your symptoms of pregnancy at 5 weeks?
Q. What were your symptoms at 5 weeks. I feel like I'm having a hysterical pregnancy or something. I have taken multiple hpts and they are all positive, and my period is MIA, but I have few other symptoms. No puking, no tender nipples, etc. My actual breasts are sore but no more than if I was PMSing, and I'm emotional. Am I on the right track? Is it too early on for me to be having those other symptoms?

A. None.


How can I tell if my dog is pregnant, at home?
Q. She either has hysterical pregnancy or the real deal. I lately noticed a real pregnancy belly on her and she is acting different. She has all the signs of being pregnant. Any way I can know for sure?

I will go to the vet. But can't go until Monday, unfortunately!

A. Instructions.
1. Pay close attention to your dog's eating habits. If she has a decreased appetite or isn't showing much interest in her favorite chow, this could be a sign of morning sickness.

2.Check for vaginal discharge, a common sign of pregnancy.

3. Notice if your dog has enlarged teats. A female dog's nipples will become engorged in preparation for nursing her pups.

4. Look for behavioral changes in your dog. If she is usually active and appears unusually tired, she may be pregnant. Appearing uncomfortable or signs of general unrest can be tell-tale signs as well.

5. Check your dog's stomach to see if it appears enlarged or swollen. This symptom occurs midway through the pregnancy. You may even be able to gently feel for the puppies as well.

6. Look for signs of "nesting," your dog's way of getting ready for the birth and aftercare of the puppies. She may scratch at the floor or the blankets as if to fluff them.

another one:

�Take note of changes in your dog's energy level. The first sign of canine pregnancy is that your dog will want to be left alone more than usual. She will feel really tired and lose interest in playing.

�2 Check to see if your dog's nipples are getting bigger. This can be a sign of a real or false pregnancy. Either one needs veterinary attention.

�3 Take your dog to your vet. The vet can do a non-invasive test called a "palpitation" when the puppies are 28 days old. An ultrasound would need to be done if the puppies are suspected of being younger than that.

�4 Watch for changes in your dog's eating patterns. When the puppies are about one month old, their mother's appetite will become enourmous. Her nipples will also become large and stay large. She should start showing a bump at this time. These are tell-tale signs that puppies are on the way.

�5 Watch her behavior as time goes on. When the third month of pregnancy approaches, Mom will look for dark, quiet, warm corners of your home to try and choose a place to make her nest. She might even drag her favorite toys to these places. You'd best make a nest for her and encourage her to go there.

�6 Take her temperature as the day gets close. Your dog will usually give birth (whelp) within 24 hours from when her temperature drops to 99 degrees F. (Her normal temperature should be 101 to 102 degrees F.)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment