Why am I still bleeding after two days of my injury?

Q. I am 34 weeks pregnant, I have just been diagnosed with preeclampsia and cholestasis. This is also my first pregnancy and I am extremely worried. Two days ago, my husband and I were messing around in the bedroom and he got too excited and actually cut me (down there) and I haven't quit bleeding. His fingernail was so sharp it cut me bad. The spot he hit was right next to my hole (don't know how else to put it. Sorry!) It hurts whenever I move or use the bathroom and some advice would be nice! Thank you in advance!

A. Ouch! I had problems with tearing during intercourse with my first pregnancy and my doctor said it is pretty common and in some cases dangerous. If your next appointment isn't too far away you could wait and talk to your doctor about it then but if it is still pretty far you could call and ask a nurse for some advice. Good luck!


Why am I still bleeding after two days of being injured?
Q. I am 34 weeks pregnant, I have just been diagnosed with preeclampsia and cholestasis. This is also my first pregnancy and I am extremely worried. Two days ago, my husband and I were messing around in the bedroom and he got too excited and actually cut me (down there) and I haven't quit bleeding. His fingernail was so sharp it cut me bad. The spot he hit was right next to my hole (don't know how else to put it. Sorry!) It hurts whenever I move or use the bathroom and some advice would be nice! Thank you in advance!

A.


What are the five causes and symptoms of Jaundice?
Q. I would want to know any five causes of Jaundice.Besides,I am also eagerly interested to know its symptoms too.Any ideas?

A. The presence of jaundice is an indicator that a person is suffering from one of a variety of diseases including,
�Alcoholic liver disease (alcoholic cirrhosis)
�Autoimmune hepatitis
�Biliary stricture (an abnormal narrowing of the biliary duct)
�Bilirubin processing disorders present at birth (Crigler-Najjar, Dubin-Johnson, Gilbert's, or Rotor's syndromes)
�Blocked bile ducts (caused by gallstones, infection, or tumors)
�Chronic active hepatitis
�Drug-induced cholestasis (bile pools in the gallbladder as a result of certain drugs)
�Drug-induced hepatitis
�Hemolytic anemia
�Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (bile pools in the gallbladder because of the pressure in the abdomen during pregnancy)
�Ischemic hepatocellular jaundice (jaundice caused by inadequate oxygen or blood flow to the liver)
�Pancreatic cancer
�Primary biliary cirrhosis or sclerosing cholangitis
�Malaria
�Viral hepatitis (A, B, C, D, and E)
Common signs and symptoms seen in individuals with jaundice include:
�yellow discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes, and the whites of the eyes,
�light-colored stools,
�dark-colored urine, and
�itching of the skin.


Is itchy feet at 6 weeks of pregnancy a sign of cholestasis?
Q. My feet itched so much last night that I couldn't sleep. I'm quite alarmed because I read on the net that itchy feet and palms is a sign of cholestatis which can cause fetal death. But most women affected were in their third trimester. Am I worrying over nothing?

A. I had Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (ICP) during my pregnancy with my son. I itched ALL OVER and it started towards the end of my 2nd trimester. Talk to your doctor about this, they can run a simple blood test to test your liver function. That will let them know if this is caused by cholstasis or not.

Its more then likely not just because its so early on in the pregnancy but you never know. Its better to be safe then sorry. Just talk to your doctor about it at your next appointment.

BTW reading things on the internet can make you go crazy!!! The doctors found a cyst on my son's brain and did some blood tests. They told me not to look it up but I did anyways. Worried myself to death over nothing. My son didn't have what they were testing for and was completley healthy.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment