What is the fastest way to obtain American citizenship?

Q. I am pregnant and my boyfriend (who is the father) is American. We are planing to get married sometime in the near future and will go to City Hall tomorrow if necessary. I am here on a student visa now but I will be graduating in May so without citizenship I would have to go back to Canada by November 09.

Please help! Any suggestions are welcome :)

A. You can marry him and then file to adjust your status. That will make you a permanent resident, not a citizen, after three years of being a permanent resident you can apply for citizenship as long as you are still married to him. Go to http://www.visajourney.com for free guides and support on how to go ahead. Your pregnancy has no effect on your application.
You are going to have to prove that you and your boyfriend have a genuine relationship, that you don't have a criminal record and that he can support you and the baby. It's not too difficult to get all the forms filled out, it will cost you a little over $1000 and you will be good to go (or stay)


How do I get my female american bulldog to gain her weight back after having puppies?
Q. I have a Johnson American Bulldog that just recently had puppies and lost over 30 pounds in the process. I was wondering what I could be doing for her to gain her weight back quickly because I do not want her getting sick because of her weight loss. What should I do?

A. Thirty pounds sounds like a dangerous amount for a dog to lose during pregnancy/whelping, even for a larger dog like an American Bulldog. I would suggest a vet visit to make sure nothing is causing the weight loss.


Has anyone aborted a pregnancy with the presence of an ovarian cyst? What are potential dangers?
Q. My daughter has just been diagnosed with a complex cyst and she's, unfortunately, pregnant. Because of the impact that having a child with the wrong partner will have on her future, I hope her decision will be to abort the pregnancy. I'm seeking advice from anyone who might have had a similar situation (out of marriage) and aborted the pregnancy. Are there any serious risks to her wellbeing with this complex cyst being part of the equation?

A. "There are no boundaries."
- Kris Allen, American Idol 2009


Where can I get grants or scholorships for a native american single mother returning to college?
Q. I've got two little boys, and a GED, I've gotten really good grade in college before, but I've got a lot of withdrawels and incompletes due to transportation problems, sickness, and pregnancy. So my GPA isn't the greatest. I have no idea where to look because I paid for school myself before, but now as a single mother of two, it's no longer an option. I need help, I miss school and want a better life for my children.

A. If you are enrolled in a tribe you should first approach your tribe of enrollment as they may have funds available to you. Give a copy of your tribal enrollment documentation to the school you are planning on attending. Tribal enrollment is the key to accessing scholarships and grants reserved for American Indian students. Good luck and congratulations on your decision to continue your education.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment