What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?

Q. What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy? Would you feel the pains early on like before missed period? How severe are the pains and are they only felt on one side?

A. I had an ectopic 2 years ago. symptoms are should pain, pain concentrated on one side, and cramping. You may have only one or you may have them all. If you think it is ectopic you need to see a doctor right away. if your tube bursts you could die from internal bleeding. Personally I had no symptoms until the end where I started bleeding and my doctor thought I was just having a miscarriage. He scheduled me for a d&c and laporscopy and on the day of my surgery my tube started to burst. I had no pain or symptoms only that I started to have signs of a miscarriage. Please be safe and see a doctor. It is not worth the chance. Also, having an ectopic does not ruin your chances of ever conceiving a healthy baby so don't be discouraged if it happens. Like I said I had an ectopic 2 years ago and I am pregnant with a healthy baby now. We are 19 weeks pregnant. It may take longer but the reward is so worth the wait and I would not change anything!


How does one differentiate between stomach pain from taking Plan B and stomach pain from an ectopic pregnancy?
Q. Stomach pain is a typical side effect of taking Plan B but there is also a small risk for an ectopic pregnancy, which has a symptom of stomach pain. How does one tell the difference? What other symptoms would indicate an ectopic pregnancy rather than just typical side effects of Plan B? Thanks.

A. Plan B prevents pregnancy just days after the woman has sex. An ectopic pregnancy takes just as long to implant as a normal pregnancy, 7-10 days. An ectopic pregnancy has pain located mostly on one side and may move to the center of the abdomen. It's extremely tender and the woman may have nausea and dizzyness. Hope that helps.


What were your symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy?
Q. I am sitting in the er worried I have an ectopic pregnancy. What were your symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy? I am supposedly 6 weeks but I have always had irregular periods

A. it is so much pain you will want to go to the dr.


How often does ectopic pregnancy occur without any symptoms?
Q. Could you point me to any scientific study. In what percentage of fallopian tube ruptures there were no symptoms of ectopic pregnancy (pain, bleeding).

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment