What is best makeup to cover melasma?

Q. I have just discovered that I have Melasma or Pregnancy mask on my face and especially my upper lip. I am trying to find a makeup that will cover it with out feeling like sludge. I do not care how much it costs. What is the best?

A. The dermablend line makes products with exceptional coverage for troubled skin


Pregnancy Mask?Have any of you ever had one?How do you get rid of it?Should I see a Dermatologist?
Q. My son is almost 18 months and my mask is peeling but not going away!t looks like I have done a really bad job of applying foundation on my face!If you do not know what a pregnancy mask is it is like a dark tan on your face you get when your pregnant.It is getting more noticable the more it is peeling away but it looks horrible!Does anyone know if I can have it removed somehow??

A. some moms get the "pregnancy mask" & some don't but i would go to my dermatologist to get a product to fade it. he/she might prescribe tri-luma, a triple ingredient product frequently used to fade this type of problem. you might get a salicylic acid peel (20 or 30 percent.) this will slough off skin & hopefully reveal new clearer skin beneath. use an alpha/beta hydroxy product to help w/ cell turnover daily. i use olay regenerist wash which works like a mini microdermabrasion daily. you might like it too.
remember to wear sunscreen daily b/c the sun will cause your face to product melanin which is dark pigment & this is what you are trying to reduce.
good luck!


what s the best cream for melasma ? i tried everything from biotherm to neostrata nothing seems to work?
Q. hi i have a pregnancy mask & i ve been trying all sorts of brown spot stubborn spots cream ( biotherm neostrata la roche posay ...) nothing seems to work helppppppppppppp

A.


Melasma - how to ge rid of it?
Q. I got melasma (pregnancy mask) last year when I was pregnant but it hasn't faded away yet so I wonder whether anyone knows any solutions or home remedies to get rid of it.
Thanks.

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment