Does this sound like early pregnancy discharge?

Q. First off my boobs have been sore for the last 5-7 days (only around the outside). My boobs seem swollen and my areolas are slightly darker but seem WAY bigger. Noticeably darker/brighter veins. Too early to take a test, but I am so excited (TTC 10 mo).


Discharge is almost like a loogie, I've heard it described as an egg white. Does this sound like early pregnancy discharge?

A. if you are pregnant it sounds like you are farther along then you think. i would take a test


How is discharge in very early pregnancy?
Q. I have had white odorless discharge for the last 3 days. It is only once a day from what I have noticed in my undies. It isn't like my normal ovulation discharge at all. I have all the signs of pregnancy then again my mind could be playing tricks on me??? Is that actual pregnancy discharge? Could this actually and finally be pregnancy??? Any input is more than welcome. I know I need to take a test but I am going to wait at least a few more days to do so.

A. i am sixteen weeks pregnant and i had the vaginal discharge in the beginning and i thought well i guess this means that i am about to start my menstrual cycle. I didn't it was the early pregnancy discharge .Have you missed your period. If so, I was the same way i never wanted to take a home pregnancy test. Because i didn't want it to come back negative. Which my fiance was so excited he made me take one and in seconds it came up positive. But i hope that my advice has helped you and good luck i hope everything works out for you!


How does an AF pregnancy discharge work? Help!?
Q. My husband's in the army and we've decided it's best for me to get out. I'm still in tech school a friend of mine said she think you can only get out on a pregnancy discharge while in tech school. Is that true? Also, it's honorable right? My husband and I don't have very reliable families so one of us really has to get out to take care of the baby since both of us may be deployed.

A. You can only get out on a pregnancy discharge within so many days of having the baby.. . .its not just a tech school thing.

It is honorable. You need to make an appt to see your first sergeant. . .your commander has to agree to release you and he/she may not.

I have the question; who would take care of the baby if something happened to you after you get out? Civilians need back up plans too. Its not fun to think about but its necessary.

EDIT: @927: I'm going to find the separation AFI and forward it to you. . . .Pregnancy discharges + Family Care discharges = apples and oranges. I can't remember the exact wording but "best interests of the Air Force" come to mind.

What career field were you before you became a 5J? I thought about doing that once upon a time.


What do you do about all the extra discharge?
Q. How do you make yourself feel comfortable with all this horrid pregnancy discharge? Pantiliners didn't help me much with the wet feeling, but at least it was something, now my doctor doesn't want me to use anything because they've irritated my skin. I can't stand feeling wet and gooey all day!! One more thing, I was never like this before, will my discharge go back to normal after the baby is born?

A. It will be back to normal later on after birth. If you can't use pantyliners then just make frequent trips to the ladies room I guess. It is sooo annoying I know, but it won't last forever :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment